Need a light healthy snack that won't take hours to prepare? Well look no further! Try making this delicious, crispy flatbread using our Green Olive & Almond Tapenade and tell us what you think!
Purchase Green Olive and Almond Tapenade to include in a B.Y.O.B (Build Your Own Box)
Or, purchase the Mr. & Mrs. Gift Box for the couple that enjoys food!
Green Olive Tapenade Flat Bread
1 Store Bought Flat Bread
*1 jar Green Olive & Almond Tapenade
1/2 c Mushrooms, chopped
1/2 c Red Peppers, sliced
1/2 c White Onions
1/2 c Spinach, chopped
1 c Beef Steak Tomato, diced
Salt & Pepper to Taste
1. Preheat oven to 415 degrees F.
2. Spread a generous amount of Tapenade onto flatbread.
2. Arrange mushrooms, red peppers, onions, spinach and tomato on top.
3. Season with Salt & Pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Place flatbread directly onto oven rack. Cook for 20-25 min. or until crust is golden brown.
5. Remove from oven & allow to rest before cutting.
*Purchase directly from our site!