30 minute-Almond & Olive Tapenade Black Pepper Linguine
*1 Package Pasta Mama's Black Pepper Linguine
1 White Onion, Diced
2 small Zucchini's, diced
2 Cups Portobello Mushrooms, diced
2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
*4 Tbl. Almond & Olive Tapenade
1-1/4 c Water
Salt & Pepper to Taste
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Ensure noodles are fully cooked. Set aside.
2. Generously drizzle olive oil in hot saute pan.
3. Add onions, zucchini & mushrooms; cook for 5-8 minutes until onions are translucent.
4. Add tomatoes, tapenade and water; cook for an additional 10-15 min. or until mixture thickens.
5. Remove from heat & toss with pasta.
6. Garnish w/ parsley and salt/pepper if necessary.
*Purchase directly from our site!